About Chemical Peels
Gorgeous, luminous skin is just a peel away.
Chemical peels like the Perfect Derma™ Peel are a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and more. Our chemical peel options in Orlando, Florida are safe for all skin types.
What Chemical Peels Treat
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Fine lines
- Pigmentation from acne
- Sun damage
- Dark spots
- Rough texture
Know Before You Go
Everything you need to know before, during, and after your appointment at Affinity Med Spa.
01. Before Your Appointment
- Your peel will be applied in-office by a licensed provider.
- If you have ever gotten a cold sore (HSV) in the area being treated, please let us know at least a week before your appointment so we can prescribe an antiviral medication.
- If possible, please arrive for your skin peel with clean skin. You may arrive early for your appointment to remove makeup or facial products if necessary.
02. During Your Appointment
- Most clients find this treatment very tolerable. Some mild burning or discomfort is not uncommon.
- Your treatment provider will apply your peel at your appointment. We will instruct you to leave the peel on for a period of time after your visit to allow the active ingredients to work.
- We will give you detailed home care instructions on the day of your treatment. Please follow these instructions carefully, as they will be essential to achieving the desired result from your chemical peel in Orlando.
03. After Your Appointment
- You should avoid sun exposure for about 8 weeks after your chemical peel. You can help reduce your sun exposure by wearing hats and using a mineral-based sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater. Always make sure to re-apply your sunscreen throughout the day. Note: if you are prone to conditions such as Melasma or Hyperpigmentation, protect your skin from sun exposure daily, not just before or after a treatment.
- Swelling, pain, itching, and redness are all possible after treatment. These reactions are normal and should go away in 5 to 7 days. If any of these conditions are severe, or if you are experiencing other symptoms, please contact your treatment provider.
How it works
The Future of Skin Rejuvenation
The Perfect Derma™ Peel contains active acids such as TCA, Retionic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and Kojic Acid, which help exfoliate the top layers of the skin. It is also the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles.
Visit Our Med Spa
779 N Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
Sat: By Appointment Only
About Affinity Med Spa & Wellness Center
Affinity Med Spa and Wellness Center is an award-winning, family-owned and operated business that has been serving the East Orlando community for over 20 years.
We offer safe, industry-leading wellness and aesthetic treatments performed by friendly, caring, and experienced licensed professionals.
Everyone at the spa is so friendly and knowledgeable, it's always sparkling clean and I'm very happy with the results of all my treatments.
The experience is great from booking to the end of your service. Great massage and facial treatments. Staff is very professional and only "sell" you what you really need/what is good for you. Will be coming back, thanks!
– Ana M.
The staff is so friendly and personable. They don't pressure you in to buying other treatments or products.