About HydraFacial MD
You deserve the healthiest skin of your life! In 3 simple steps, HydraFacial MD makes that possible.
This incredible treatment is so much more than a facial: it will cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin all in under an hour. Our HydraFacial in Orlando, Florida is fully customizable, making it the perfect treatment for ALL skin types and concerns. Ask us about our Deluxe and Platinum upgrades, perks, and boosters!
What HydraFacials Treat
- Dull skin
- Fine lines
- Uneven tone
- Poor skin texture
- Oily skin
- Clogged pores
- Enlarged pores
Know Before You Go
Everything you need to know before, during, and after your appointment at Affinity Med Spa.
01. Before Your Appointment
- If you have an allergy to shellfish, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, aspirin, or sulfur, please let us know before your appointment.
- Do not use any harsh skin care products like Retin-A, glycolic or salicylic acids for at least one week before treatment.
There are several contraindications for this treatment. You may not be a candidate for our HydraFacial in Orlando, Florida if:
- You have epilepsy
- You are pregnant
- You have an autoimmune disease
- You have Melanoma or lesions suspected of malignancy
- Your skin is extremely dry or irritated
02. During Your Appointment
If possible, please arrive for your HydraFacial in Orlando with clean skin. You may arrive early for your appointment to remove any makeup or facial products if necessary.
03. After Your Appointment
- You should avoid sun exposure for at least one week after your HydraFacial in Orlando. You can help reduce your sun exposure by wearing hats and using a mineral-based sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater. Always make sure to re-apply sunscreen throughout the day.
- DO NOT rub or exfoliate for at least 7 days after treatment. Avoid washcloths, loofahs, Clarisonic devices, and/or any other scrubbing for the first 24 to 72 hours.
- Do not use any harsh skin care products like Retin-A, glycolic or salicylic acids for at least one week after treatment.
How it works
3 Steps. 45 Minutes. Best Skin of Your Life.
All HydraFacial MD treatments include 3 important steps. First, the Cleanse + PEEL step cleanses the skin and provides gentle exfoliation and resurfacing. Next, the Extract + Hydrate step removes impurities from the pores and adds intense moisture. Finally, the Fuse + Protect step nourishes your skin with antioxidants and peptides for a beautiful, radiant glow.
How HydraFacial Works
Visit Our Med Spa
779 N Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
Sat: By Appointment Only
About Affinity Med Spa & Wellness Center
Affinity Med Spa and Wellness Center is an award-winning, family-owned and operated business that has been serving the East Orlando community for over 20 years.
We offer safe, industry-leading wellness and aesthetic treatments performed by friendly, caring, and experienced licensed professionals.
Amazing experience all around. I have had many facials, but this was hands down the best facial I have ever had! I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated; I would highly recommend Affinity!
I worked in plastics and aesthetics for 15 years in Winter Park and in the medical field for 25 years. I know great customer service when I see it. I'd give it a 20 if I could and my treatment... let's just say it was my best one yet! Thanks for pampering me!
My facial was amazing and my esthetician was so sweet and knowledgeable. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and always told me exactly what she was going to do next and how it was going to feel which was so helpful.
Merri’s HydraFacial Experience
Awards & Recognition