About Forever Clear BBL
We know. Acne sucks. That's why we're excited to offer Forever Clear BBL™, a powerful, natural acne treatment in Orlando.
This treatment uses light and heat to kill acne-causing bacteria, reduce inflammation, and help heal the skin faster. Forever Clear BBL also helps reduce the redness or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation normally associated with acne, so you can achieve the clear, beautiful complexion you've been dreaming of.
What Forever Clear BBL Treats
- Cystic acne
- Hormonal acne
- Inflammatory acne
Know Before You Go
Everything you need to know before, during, and after your appointment at Affinity Med Spa.
01. Before Your Appointment
- Since Forever Clear BBL in Orlando is a light-based treatment, the amount of pigment in your skin is important. This treatment is safe for Fitzpatrick skin types I through III, which includes very fair tones to light brown or light olive tones.
- You should avoid sun exposure or spray tans for about 4 weeks before your Forever Clear BBL in Orlando. You can reduce your sun exposure by wearing hats and using a mineral-based sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater. Always make sure to re-apply sunscreen throughout the day.
- Several common medications, including some oral antibiotics, can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you are on any prescription medications, please let us know before scheduling your Forever Clear BBL treatment so we can make sure they won’t cause photosensitivity.
- If you have ever gotten a cold sore (HSV) in the area being treated, please let us know at least a week before your appointment so we can prescribe an antiviral medication.
This treatment may not be for everyone. You may not be a candidate for Forever Clear BBL in Orlando if:
- You have epilepsy
- You are pregnant
- You have an autoimmune disease
- You have uncontrolled diabetes
If you have any other medical conditions that may affect your ability to heal after treatment, we recommend speaking to your primary care provider before scheduling a Forever Clear BBL treatment in Orlando.
02. During Your Appointment
- If possible, please arrive for your treatment with clean skin. You may arrive early for your appointment to remove any makeup or facial products if necessary.
- While everyone’s pain tolerance is different, most of our clients say Forever Clear BBL hurts much less than expected! We think our acne treatment in Orlando feels like rubber band snaps. If you are nervous about your treatment or find it too uncomfortable, you can always request a topical numbing cream before your appointment.
- Redness usually occurs during this acne treatment.
- Unlike traditional IPL treatments, our BBL device has a built-in cooling system to help your acne treatment in Orlando feel as comfortable as possible.
- The treated area will feel warm for about an hour after your treatment. This sensation is like having a very mild sunburn.
- If possible, please arrive for your acne treatment with clean skin. You may arrive early for your appointment to remove any makeup or facial products if necessary.
03. After Your Appointment
What to expect after your Forever Clear BBL acne treatment:
- Your skin may appear red and swollen and feel like you have a mild sunburn. This is a normal reaction that can last from a few hours to a few days after treatment.
What to avoid after your Forever Clear BBL treatment:
- Avoid the use of scented soaps or lotions, exfoliant creams like Retin-A, Glycolic or Salicylic acids, Alpha-Hydroxy acids, and acne creams or gels.
- Avoid washcloths, loofahs, Clarisonic devices, and/or any other excessive scrubbing.
- Avoid very hot or very cold water. Warm water is best.
- Avoid shaving in the treated area.
- Avoid swimming pools or spas treated with multiple chemicals or chlorine.
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration.
- Avoid ALL sun exposure for a minimum of 7 to 14 days after treatment. Ideally, avoid sun exposure for about 4 weeks after your BBL acne treatment in Orlando. You can reduce your sun exposure by wearing hats and using a mineral-based sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater. Always make sure to re-apply your sunscreen throughout the day.
What should I do if I am uncomfortable after my Forever Clear BBL acne treatment?
- A cold compress or ice pack can help cool the area if it is especially warm after treatment. This is rarely needed, but may be helpful up to 4 hours after treatment.
- If you are very uncomfortable, you may use oral pain relievers like Tylenol or Advil.
- Makeup can be applied directly after treatment as long as the skin is intact and there are no signs of blistering.
How it works
Get Rid of Acne at the Speed of Light
The Forever Clear BBL acne treatment in Orlando uses three different types of therapeutic light to help heal acne fast. First, blue light helps eliminate bacteria and heal current breakouts. Second, yellow light helps reduce inflammation and redness. Last, infrared light helps boost the body’s natural ability to heal itself so your skin can get back to normal.
Visit Our Med Spa
779 N Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
Sat: By Appointment Only
About Affinity Med Spa & Wellness Center
Affinity Med Spa and Wellness Center is an award-winning, family-owned and operated business that has been serving the East Orlando community for over 20 years.
We offer safe, industry-leading wellness and aesthetic treatments performed by friendly, caring, and experienced licensed professionals.
The staff is very warm and welcoming. They make you feel at ease and they are confident in their skills.
The experience is great from booking to the end of your service. great massage and facial treatments. Staff is very professional and only "sell" you what you really need/what is good for you. Will be coming back, thanks!
I had my first visit this Friday and I will definitely be back! All of the staff was so kind and welcoming and made me feel very comfortable! Looking forward to returning and trying out some of the other services that they offer! Highly recommend!