About Diamond Microdermabrasion
Diamond Microdermabrasion is an excellent non-surgical option for facial resurfacing in Orlando, Florida.
This powerful treatment exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. It can help improve skin texture, brighten the skin, and reduce the appearance of scars. Diamond Microdermabrasion is also an ideal treatment to prepare the skin for a HydraFacial, BBL Corrective treatment, Microneedling with RF, and more.
What Facial Resurfacing Treats
- Dull skin
- Flaky skin
- Clogged pores
- Mild acne scars
- Poor skin texture
Know Before You Go
Everything you need to know before, during, and after your appointment at Affinity Med Spa.
01. Before Your Appointment
- Do not use any harsh skin care products like retinoids, glycolic or salicylic acids for at least one week before your facial resurfacing in Orlando.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least a week before your facial resurfacing appointment. You can reduce your sun exposure by wearing hats and using a mineral-based sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater. Always make sure to re-apply your sunscreen throughout the day.
02. During Your Appointment
- If possible, please arrive for your treatment with clean skin. You may arrive early for your appointment to remove any makeup or facial products if necessary.
- An enhancement like our Skin Fitness Bio-Cellulose mask may be the perfect complement to your facial resurfacing in Orlando. Ask your treatment provider about available upgrades when you arrive for your treatment.
03. After Your Appointment
What to avoid after your facial resurfacing treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure for 3 to 5 days after treatment. You can reduce your sun exposure by wearing hats and using a mineral-based sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater. Always make sure to re-apply your sunscreen throughout the day.
- Avoid makeup the day of treatment to allow your skin to rest.
- Avoid activities that cause sweating for at least 4 hours after treatment.
- Avoid waxing for 7 to 10 days after treatment.
- Avoid hydroquinone, glycolic or salicylic acids, and alpha-hydroxy acids for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid Retin-A, Renova, or Differin for at least 7 days after treatment.
How it works
Diamonds are Your Skin’s Best Friend
We perform our facial resurfacing in Orlando with a diamond-tipped wand. The natural diamond tip is a gentle, less-irritating alternative to traditional crystal tips normally used in microdermabrasion treatments. This treatment provides gentle but effective exfoliation to remove the buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. Gentle suction increases circulation and helps stimulate your skin’s own regenerative properties.
Visit Our Med Spa
779 N Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
Sat: By Appointment Only
About Affinity Med Spa & Wellness Center
Affinity Med Spa and Wellness Center is an award-winning, family-owned and operated business that has been serving the East Orlando community for over 20 years.
We offer safe, industry-leading wellness and aesthetic treatments performed by friendly, caring, and experienced licensed professionals.
Amazing experience all around. I have had many facials, but this was hands down the best facial I have ever had! I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated; I would highly recommend Affinity!
The experience is great from booking to the end of your service. great massage and facial treatments. Staff is very professional and only "sell" you what you really need/what is good for you. Will be coming back, thanks!
My experience with my skin has been amazing. I have always suffered with dull skin and acne. Since receiving my monthly treatments, my skin is radiant. I feel like the older I'm getting the better I'm looking. I know for a fact this is due to my monthly facial and the outstanding products you guys use.